Premier Fitness Coaching in Burlington, Vermont’s Church Street Marketplace!
30 Main St., Suite 140 at Battery St.
- Private, exclusive access for you or your group—the entire gym to yourself!
- Complementary garage parking and in-sight bike rack for ultimate convenience and security
- Floor to ceiling windows offer bright natural light or shades can be drawn for extra privacy
- Private bathroom with Lunaroma products plus locker room with shower
- Curated music or play your own playlist
- Safe, welcoming space and good vibes
Following 14-years in New York City, Frank Baptiste has returned to Vermont and has partnered with boutique studio owner, Mujib Khaliq, to bring an elevated fitness offering to Burlington.
In addition to 1-on-1 and semi-private coaching, Baptiste will be teaching signature classes, Move WELL and Play to Win—cornerstones of the FranklyFitness Immersion, his destination wellness retreat series featured by Forbes, Conde Nast Traveler and The Wall Street Journal.
Frank’s Pre & Post-Hab. approach prioritizes function over physique. Trusted for keeping clients safe, Frank has been invited to lead grand rounds for the Integrative Care Center at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City and he has developed a reputation for helping clients overcome back pain, recover from injuries and return to play.
Apply for 1-on-1 Coaching!
Reach out for more information about coaching or to schedule a complementary consultation.
"*" indicates required fields